Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'll miss you Marshalls!!


I bought this lovely floral dress today. It's complete with a sweetheart bodice, tulle mesh at the bottom, and a skinny braided belt. It's definitely killer on, can be dressed up or down, or accessorized for different styles. The best part of it is that it was only $16 from Marshalls! I know...too good to be true :)

I love Marshalls. They sell amazing designer clothing, handbags, and shoes with discounted prices, but they also have a wide range of no name brands who make pretty cute clothing (reference picture above). It's the best store for those on a tight budget (like me most of the time), and you're guaranteed to find something you love every time you go.

I'm going to miss Marshalls since I'm moving to Korea tomorrow! Catching a pm flight for 14 straight hours (I'm actually looking forward to the flight!!) No more amazingly discounted designer items! But don't worry Marshalls, I'll be back!

Signed,
Your loyal customer

--Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment