Sunday, July 17, 2011

Modern day hippie



(shirt: thrifted, lace shorts: Marshalls, scarf: H&M (old))

Today, I felt like completely experimenting with my style and trying something new. I woke up this morning, and was in the hippie mood. You know, the free-spirited, let's run and frolick and play, and give out free hugs mood. No, I'm only joking...to some extent. Anyways, I played around with my silky brown, lace shorts (I snagged for $12 at Marshall's!!) that are surprisingly very versatile, donned a cotton thrifted shirt, and finished with my lipstick printed scarf from H&M. There is something so satisfactory about being able to wear a great outfit that did not cost me a pretty penny... :)

=

In the spirit of experimentation....
I've been loving experimentation with colors and cell phone apps :)

Have a nice day.


--Christine


1 comment:

  1. loveee this look!!

    but I love you way more :)

    ReplyDelete