Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Socks Socks Socks











I just finished my PR internship. A client of theirs is HUE, so I was able to take home as many tights as I wanted. So happy that I scored those fringe leggings, nordic sweater tight (which is SO WARM), and those red corduroys! There's also a tuxedo striped legging that reminds me of Yigal's tuxedo striped pant! So happy! And of course I stocked up on my share of gorgeous colorful opaques, the sweater print tight, a bunch of anklets (because you know that anklets are the it sock for fall!), and some awesome printed liners.

Socks add so much character to any outfit. They can instantly change the mood of your clothing; socks are an important accessory! I recommend everyone to try HUE--these socks, tights, and leggings are so incredibly comfortable, affordable, and most importantly stylish!

Thank you to my internship for providing me with a great internship and great socks! I'm all set for Fall!...a few Falls... :)



--Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment