Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ghostin'



shorts+sweater top+purse: forever21 , snake print liner: HUE, striped mesh shirt+ heels: korean street shopping, jewelry: handmade in India

Ghostin' it up! This outfit is pretty school girl inspired from the striped sweater top with a bow to the plaid shorts. School girls are normally viewed as very cute (or possibly skanky..), but for me, they actually really freak me out. Thanks to The Grudge and any other Asian horror movie, school girls remind of me zombies and ghosts. Don't I kind of look freaky??

=


Lately, I like to layer stripes, and I'm always looking to mix textures. Also, my new obsession is printed liners. I'm really digging the snake printed liner, it adds a lot of unexpected character to any outfit, and it is pretty neutral in color making it easy to style with (aka matches everything!).

Hmmm...I wonder what will inspire me today?

Will post later

Have a nice day!

--Christine




No comments:

Post a Comment