Sunday, August 7, 2011

j'adore Garosu-gil



blouse: H&M (old), skirt: Daniel Hechter Paris, wedges: Anne Klein, purse: Hyundai department store, bow in hair: forever21, ring: forever21, bracelet: handmade in India

Garosugil is a street in the Gangnam area of Seoul. It has quite the parisian influence (reference picture below), so I whipped out my Parisian skirt in pursuit of becoming the french girl. French women have such a way of dressing very boldly but keeping it ultra feminine and gorgeous. I felt very empowered with my bold shoulders and sweeping skirt, but still felt very delicate and ladylike! I love the print of my Daniel Hechter skirt. It's actually a gift from a friend who owned it in the 80's. The print incorporates the perfect amount of greens and golds while accenting with just enough pink and red. J'adore mi amor jupe! (translation: I love my lovely skirt...no? I've never taken french...) Anyways, I paired my skirt with my light golden wedges as a neutral shoe, and of course..my striped purse matches everything!

=



Some shots from the area. It has a great European feel, not that I've been to Europe (someday!). I'd love to see Paris, but for now, I'll just have to chill in Garosugil :)

Have a nice day!

--Christine

P.S.- by the way, I just put together my styling portfolio. Take a look HERE and let me know what you think :)



No comments:

Post a Comment