Friday, August 5, 2011

Jeremy Scott and KPOP


pictures from allkpop.com

I first became introduced to Jeremy Scott's outlandish and original designs through listening to kpop. The designer, known for his close friendship with the famous kpop group 2NE1, has provided many amazing statement outfits for these girls. Currently, his SS11 Boudoir Bombshell line has been further catching on in the industry and has been seen in performances on not only 2NE1 but also 4minute. Hmm..who wore it better?

I remember seeing his adidas Original's Fall 11 lookbook (designed with obvious kpop influence) and being able to see every outfit on members of 2NE1. Oh wait...but now I really can. I love Jeremy Scott's designs for the extra imagination he puts in every piece. For me, he puts the excitement back into fashion by creating new pieces with a playful vision that no other designer has or can come close to imitating. 

Check out my 2 faves from his lookbook below: 


Off to Itaewon, the international area of Seoul, today. Will post pictures later.

--Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment