Monday, October 10, 2011

I couldn't resist myself!












twilight tee: street shopping, high waisted skinnies: guess, jacket: ann taylor loft, wedges: anne klein

I think this outfit is very simple but classic. I love my high waisted skinnies, Guess really knows how to make jeans that give anyone a nice butt. I found my twilight shirt in a random men's store in Seoul. I was just walked down the street and spotted the shirt in a window display. Instant buy. Love love love! Yes, I'm a twilight fan! The shirt is really soft and thin with a white back. It's slightly sheer giving it an edgier feel. A basic and cheap buy that is exciting for me to wear (corny, I know.) But really, I'd love to see a guy sport Edward Cullen across his chest. Go Team Edward!!...I'd prefer the shirt without Bella in it...just saying! 

Anyways, I cuffed my jeans for a more classic look (and because they are pretty long. I'm cursed to be a short girl!) The weather was perfect outside with the sun shining and a slight breeze, as you can see it got pretty windy in the last few photos. I think a pair of great jeans, t-shirt, and fitted jacket goes a very long way. It's a versatile outfit that is appropriate for many occasions like class (where I was headed), or a lunch date with a friend, chilling in a coffee shop, or strolling through a park...haha I'm day dreaming now. 

Well, midterms and projects don't get done by themselves. I'm off!

Ciao bella!

--Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment