Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dark and Whimsical






headpiece: street shopping

I was very excited to wear this headpiece that I was able to purchase while street shopping in Seoul. I've always wanted one of these pieces that cover half your face in mesh and lace in quite a mysterious way. I found no better way to compliment the style of this hat than with a very lady-like outfit including a salmon colored conservative dress complete with a full double layered skirt and a wonderful fur jacket. Paired it with opaques and my italian heels for a whimsical day for exploring the very artistic streets nearby a famous art school in Seoul. 

I created a lookbook and will also post items there. However, my blogger has been acting up, so I cannot add any fancy buttons to make it easy for you to click! Instead just check out the link here

Enjoy!

--Christine

8 comments:

  1. Oh everything about this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chloe thank you!!
    nikki you should make one! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love the headpiece! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and such a gorgeous look!
    Following ;-)

    xoxo StyleMafia
    www.style-mafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much style mafia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your headpiece and skirt! It's so flouncy and pretty!

    xoxo,
    Lynn
    http://mollylodge.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete