Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mixed Match Beauty






vintage skirt: Daniel Hechter,  blouse: the loft, fishnets: hue, shoes: vintage casadei

Wore this outfit to church a few weeks back. I love mixing and matching many prints. Both items have a very feminine and conservative appeal, but I like the different edge my leopard printed blouse gives my classic skirt. I added in a pair of fishnets instead of plain black sheers to add more texture to the outfit, and finished off with my vintage italian heels. (I'm obsessed with vintage style these days!!) These heels are normally skin colored, but they pop against my black stockings. I wish I could go back to this weather that was perfectly comfortable when topped off in my menswear inspired coat. A finishing contrast on a very ladylike outfit. Now it's pretty cold in Seoul, which forced me to purchase a new coat!! That I will show you later :) 

Enjoy!

--Christine

1 comment:

  1. Omg I adore this look!!! Leopard is so feminine and the skirt is a pretty but unexpected twist!

    ReplyDelete