Saturday, November 5, 2011

Summer Colors in Fall Weather





white tee+green jacket: street shopping, beige jacket: the loft, skirt/dress: forever21, shoes: converse

Thought as the seasons were changing to fall, that this might be the last time I could wear my favorite colorful skirt. It's actually a dress, but I didn't realize it when I bought it. I like it more as a high waisted skirt :) Anyways, before I hop on the fall color train with everyone else, meaning jet black outfits (which I love), muted colors, auburns and browns and burgundies, I would give one last tribute to summer. I actually wore this outfit a few weeks ago thinking it would just get colder from then. Funny thing is, this week brought along an Indian Summer...meaning it's pretty hot...when it should be pretty cold. Don't know if I like it or not...

Anyways, tomorrow I shall give a vintage throw back!

--Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment