Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas came early!

Remember those Perche shoes I blogged about a few posts ago? Well, finally I was able to order the exact shoes that Miranda Kerr wore in the ad campaign. They recently came in, I'm so in love! Check them out :)








I love the ankle straps on these shoes, and they come with the perfect heel height. The color is a little spotty and made out of synthetic leather, but for less than $40, I think they're a steal! These boots will definitely carry my fashion through the winter time! Speaking of winter:


It's snowing now in Korea! Getting really chilly, so I must wrap my head in wonderful warm fur, thick knitted scarves, and a hot coffee clutched in hand at all times. What are you wearing this winter?

xx Christine

3 comments:

  1. awww unique shoes love it! hope you have a merry merry christmas!!! xx, Haus of Gala

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love the shoes .... x x x
    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.com/


    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're beautiful, especially styled like this ! Don't the ankle straps hurt ?

    ReplyDelete