Monday, December 5, 2011

Inspiration 12.5.11






all images found on christophwho.blogspot.com
I've been inspired by the emotion and personality behind each of these photos. Each girl, each story, each emotion comes vividly through the images, and my imagination has been tickled by the aesthetics. Though my personal taste is geared more towards functionality, it's important to stay inspired and push the norms and standards of individual tastes. My dream as a fashion stylist would be to capture not just the mood and personality, but the story someone has to offer into outfits. I'll always push my eyes and imagination further in the realms of fashion!

I found these images from Christoph Schaller's blog. He's a fashion photographer and a pretty inspiring kid himself. Some of these shots were taken by him. Please check him out, I've become such a fan!

Daydreaming...

--Christine





No comments:

Post a Comment