Friday, December 16, 2011

One of a kind dress








vintage one-of-a-kind dress, stockings: hue, heels: casadei

Wore this outfit about a month back. I was in Garosugil once again and had the perfect opportunity to debut my newest acquisition: the one of a kind dress. I'm absolutely in love with the popping green color with thick vertical blue stripes. It completely matches my stripe obsession! This dress was originally custom made for my mother's friend who was an actress. She had her own clothing and shoe line of which I've been too fortunate to have acquired a few amazing pieces. I dressed it up with a cape and some back seams. I've been wanting to wear back seams for a while now, I think it makes outfits instantly sexier. Perhaps I will just switch out all of my black sheers for back seams? I'd enjoy wearing them everyday! Finished my outfit with my italian nude heels. I always love the pop against the dark sheer.

So, I just created an account on bloglovin and would really love/appreciate it if you would follow my blog there! I really enjoy sharing my love for clothing with you guys and hope you enjoy reading my blog :)

Click this link: Follow my blog with Bloglovin
or click the bloglovin button to your right!

Yes, finals are done! I have my life back!

--Christine

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that green dress! And it's perfect with the cape and the heels. :)

    Your blog seems really nice, I'm following you. ;)

    Krista / http://imaproductofmyowndesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love this dress!! now following your blog its great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweetie! :) that dress is gorgeous! your blog is really lovely as well. are interested in following each other and keep in touch? check out my blog and let me know. :)
    http://eglesstylediary.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! :) Followed you already. :)
    Please, follow us back:
    http://doublebeauty2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful! I am in love with this dress! Thanks so much for the comment!! Following! Please follow me!http://trendsneversleep.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combo of the dress and is very flattering on you! You don't even look that petite/short! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha thanks Karen! In person I beg to differ, sigh the trouble us small girls go through with clothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful dress :)

    and thanks for listening!
    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete