Sunday, December 18, 2011

Simple Styling Sundays: Perfect Holiday Outfit for under $30

forever21 accessories from top left to bottom left:

For me, holiday party shopping is always a really exciting time. I love the glitz and glamour that comes with Christmas or New Years parties with shimmery dresses or sequined heels. But, despite the numerous sales in department stores, online, and boutique shops, holiday party outfits can quickly become very expensive. So what to do when my wallet, exhausted by previous gift shopping, has become uncomfortably thin? I never feel as if I need to skimp out on a great party outfit. Instead, dressing up an old dress with new accessories can create a brand new outfit without breaking my bank and still be holiday party ready!

I was in a massive forever21 store (what forever21 store is NOT massive??) the other day, and saw so many beautiful holiday accessories. I loved the accessories so much, I did further research (shopped online :) ) and selected some great accessories to purchase. The best part is that all of them are under $30 and can be splurged on. I've sectioned off the accessories above with the top row being for a more chic party look while the bottom row can be for a wilder style. Whether it's being classic with sparkling studs and a rose colored lip to being wilder with leatherette tassel earrings and an overly embellished clutch, these accessories matched with a simple black (or jewel toned dress) can do you well! Finished with gold glittered stilettos and you're out the door to have a wonderful night in style!

A perfect holiday party outfit for me would include the gold spotted feline bracelet, with glitter liquid eyeliner, and the gold glittered stilettos! All matched to my favorite one shoulder black dress. New Year's party here I come!!

Hope you've enjoyed reading this Sunday's Simple Styling and will visit again next week! Cheers!

--Christine 

7 comments:

  1. amazing pics in such affordable price tags
    and i love your style
    so versatile! :)
    guess you are living in Korea too?

    your newest follower Michelle
    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i lovee the bracelet and lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the jewelry pics! That bracelet is awesome and I love getting accessories at F21. Can't wait to see your post after NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, and thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm now following you, follow back? :)

    http://borrowedwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeee i love holiday shopping! going to do some today actually:):)
    great blog!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wearing gold during the holiday season. And Forever 21 is definitely the perfect place to stock up! ;)

    ReplyDelete