Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bodycon and Fur





coat: teenie weenie, scarf: street shopping, bodycon skirt: bcbg max azria, mother's fur, tights: hue

Wore this outfit back at Korea University. I remember I had to improvise for a class presentation. Since I didn't anticipate having to dress up professionally so much at school, I ditched my business clothes during this trip. Perhaps I'm not so professional with a fitted mini skirt and fur, but I thought at least I'm pretty dressed up! Well, I don't even remember how the presentation went, I just really like my outfit and the color scheme of a mustard yellow shirt on black and grey...what do you think?

Happy first day of class!

--Christine


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! We could follow each other, what do you think?

    Xoxo

    Rouge and Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look chic! I really like the dress. :)

    Krista / http://imaproductofmyowndesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a classy look! following :)

    annabeeeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete