Sunday, February 26, 2012

Simple Styling Sundays: Pastel Picks

see details at polyvore

In a previous installment of Simple Styling Sundays, I talked about the color orange and how to wear it. Well, in another color frenzy for spring, summer, and now evidently fall, pastels have been gracing plenty of lookbooks, runways, and ad campaigns. I love how delicate the colors look and am currently very inspired by them for an upcoming photo shoot I'm styling for. The main inspiration: pastels. Will update  you more about that later. But for now, take one of my picks for the pastel craze that's going on. Go ahead, splurge on an item. This trend will be around for at least a couple of seasons. 

--Christine 

4 comments:

  1. Beeeauutiful! I love that lilac blazer!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes, that is one of my favorites too! :)

      Delete
  2. Love pastels. It should be around for...ever. It's a seasonal thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that is very true, but I love the full outburst of it this spring and summer! They are really beautiful!

      Delete