Sunday, February 12, 2012

Simple Styling Sundays: Inspiration

I think the best way to develop your personal sense of style is to always be inspired. Whether it's by a film, book, iconic individual, or the fashion industry itself. For me, NYFW is always my source of inspiration, and I love seeing what people wear on the street. Street style is pretty important, it's off the runways and into the real world, though some definitely go over the top while at these shows. Check out some great inspiration below!











all images from style.com, Tommy Ton

--Christine

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely. Would you ever be interested in taking photographs like him?

      Delete
    2. Streetstyle? Not at the moment! I haven't developed a fanatical taste for clothing yet haha.

      Delete
  2. Hi. You have a really lovely blog ;). Awesome photos here!

    Love,
    Julie - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful people and so nicely dressed, I especially like the style of the third girl, very special with a twist, love it! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
    Also make sure and enter my Paradise giveaway where you can win the newest luxury fragrance by Oriflame .

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! really like your blog too :) new follower!

      Delete
  4. I love this post!! Very inspiring!!
    Great blog!! Following now
    Check mine if you like

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete