Saturday, March 31, 2012

Golden Spikes

bracelet: asos, similar here

I've really wanted to start a comprehensible jewelry collection for a while now, especially with bracelets. I want to be able to have go to bracelets that I can throw on with any outfit to complete the look. This golden spiked bracelet is the beginning of the collection. If you've been following my blog for a while, then you've probably noticed I am very minimalistic with my jewelry. I might throw on a simple pair of studs or a statement necklace, but I hardly ever over-do it with too much bling. It just feels too cluttered for me, but I've realized that since I don't wear much jewelry, I don't collect enough great pieces. Sometimes I feel that my outfits are incomplete, so a wonderful arm-party is in need...in moderation. Will of course update you guys through out the process :)

Happy Saturday!

--Christine



4 comments:

  1. Love that bracelet! Omg I totally just bought that Asos spike stretch bracelet the other day, haha Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I saw that stretch bracelet and was wondering how it is! Do you like it? I saw it a little after I purchased my initial bracelet, almost cancelled the order but decided to try this one instead.

      Delete
    2. I haven't received it in the mail yet but will let you know!

      Delete