Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break Day 2: South Street Seaport






sweater: forever21, pants: topshop, purse: michael kors, shoes: system, jacket: valencia

Visited my boyfriend down near Wall street yesterday. I thought the weather would be pretty chilly, but it was bright and beautiful outside, so we walked to South Street Seaport for lunch. Great thing I wore my new forever21 sweater, it's pretty airy to say the least. And I was able to sport my topshop high waisted, wide leg trousers. They came in a size 2, so I was a little worried about the fit, but the waist is smaller than usual. Now they are my favorite item! I'm so happy I got them on sale for $15 and the sweater for around $22. $37 for this outfit? Oh yes! That's definitely affordable for my budget...

So how's your break going?

--Christine




2 comments: