Thursday, April 12, 2012

The greyest affair


shirt: asos, pants: h&m, cardigan: purchased in korea, beaded purse: forever21, bracelet: asos, shoes: perche
photograph taken by Tasia Malliaras 

The past few days have been pretty chilly to say the least. Despite the sunny weather, I've taken to my winter coat once again only to have those around me stare at my chunky, grey wool coat. I'm not really good at tolerating the cold, or the heat, or just really any extreme weather. The outfit is from a few days ago, and I remember waking up to bright and sunny weather sitting outside of my window. You know, just another 70 degree day like usual, but of course, I was wrong. I looked up the weather on my mac and was pretty surprised. 40-50 degree weather and 50-60 degrees for the rest of the week. No! Spring was surely here, but it's gone as quickly as it came. I don't know when it'll return to the warm short-sporting weather out here in the midwest. It put me in a pretty grey mood that I translated into my outfit. 

I've been sticking out like a sore thumb on campus while covering myself in greys and blacks against everyone's still bright and spring cheer colors. Props to everyone who can still stand the cold in your shorts and tees!

--Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment