Friday, April 6, 2012

Madewell Fall '12










Madewell Fall 2012 preview, all images from fashionologie

Campus has been back to cold. It's strange, one day we are running around in shorts sweating, the next we are turning the heat on in our apartment. Guess that whole 'spring is already here' thing was just a fluke. But, in any case, this weather makes me crave fall again. As much as I'm looking forward to sipping on margaritas on my patio during summertime, fall sweaters always has a way with my heart. Saw the preview of Madewell, and really liked the use of greens, eclectic mixes of prints and fabrics, and the almost unexpected details (reference the bow tie, fur trims, scarf on backpack). I think this pretty much sums up the essence of my style: very mixed, not following one trend but perhaps pairing a bunch together to create a new (mutant form) of a trend, and playing with color.

Will be sporting it in fall.

--Christine

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and the colorful polka dot sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me Christine.. obsessed with Madewell!!! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yay! Madewell is awesome :) Come to NY and let's go to the store together? :)

      Delete