Sunday, April 29, 2012

Simple Styling Sundays: Everyday Wear Bathing Suit

Graduation and summer is less than two weeks away! With that in mind, perhaps you've already bought your summer bathing suit. Tired of just staring at it and not having an excuse to wear it? You don't need to wait for beach weather, learn how to incorporate your bathing suit into an every day outfit. I used We Are Handsome bathing suits (gushing!!) to demonstrate!
  

details here

Pair your bikini top with high waisted jeans to not show too much skin. Top with a mesh shirt to still expose the bikini top. A bikini top with underwire would work best in this situation since it still provides an ample amount of support. Finish off with summer accessories!

details here

Take your once piece suit out for a nighttime look. Keep your staples simple with a white boyfriend blazer, subtle ombre pants, and black heels. Instead, add accents by accessorizing with a neon clutch and quartz crystal bangle. 

Enjoy!

--Christine


5 comments:

  1. have you bought your graduation dress yet? I'm really curious to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I've been pairing my bathing suits with my clothes to create outfits for about a year now and I love it. These are all fabulous looks!
    xo
    Darling Bonnie
    thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete