Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Vogue Japan: The Girl Who Rocks the Planet








Vogue Japan April 2012, Model: Aline Weber Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura Stylist: Anna Dello Russo

Saw these images a while ago and was captivated by everything sequinned, studded, and bedazzled. Vogue Japan's April issue featuered model Aline Weber in glamourous futuristic styled clothing while out and about on the streets and...grocery shopping? Regardless of the backdrop, I think Aline Weber's standout confidence and Anna Dello Russo's over the top styling won me over, and yes, convinced me that she is the girl who rocks the planet. Did you double take at the lion headed fur jacket? Or what about the fangs on the jacket? Oh and, I'm loving the Hello Kitty clutch. I should go to Japan and collect some Hello Kitty couture pieces myself....

--Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment