Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Graduation

cap and gown
shoes I got as a graduation gift from a friend
with my parents

graduation dress: asos

A few pictures from my graduation on Saturday. I had a great time seeing my parents, congratulating my friends and fellow classmates, and saying goodbye to campus. My boyfriend bought me the asos dress above that I requested for graduation. Perhaps it's not as formal as others, but any excuse to buy a pastel leopard print dress with side cutouts and a midi skirt length is a good excuse. Right after the ceremony and dinner with my family, I packed up and got ready to move to NYC. Drove for 14 hours straight from Illinois to NYC, and now here I am:

  view from my apt

--Christine

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love those gold shoes, btw <3 I'm about to move since I'm transferring to a university from a community college, so I know what you're going through with all the packing! Good luck in New York! <3 You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support! :) good luck with packing up and moving!

      Delete
  2. :) awwww huge congratulations too you!!!! You're dress is so cute. Good luck with taking on the Big Apple! I wish you nothing but happiness, love, and great success!!!
    xo
    Darling Bonnie
    thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog!!! Fantastic post! You've got great style!!! You're pretty brilliant. Gonna keep coming back to your blog for more! :-) Looking forward to more posts from you!

    Have a great day!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete