Friday, May 11, 2012

Packing up and Moving!


I finished all my exams yesterday and finished what's left of my undergraduate career. Just one day stands between me and walking on stage to grab my diploma. It's so hard to reflect and look back on these four years when there's so much coming up ahead of me! But what I do know is that I'm really thankful for all the opportunities and great friends that have come my way. So much has happened on this campus to help me pursue my dream career--a career in fashion. The support and friends has just been amazing, and I thank all of you that have been reading my blog and keeping up with my styling. You guys rock!

Next thing to tackle before the big move to NYC...my closet =X

Happy graduation to the 2012 class!

--Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment