Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello Kitty!







dress+bracelet: asos, shoes+necklace: zara, purse: hello kitty

I was so happy when I received my Hello Kitty Purse! Very reminiscent of LV, right? Except it's in the cutest pastel blue color, I really can't put it down. I wore this outfit to lunch at Arturos in the West Village with my bestie! I can't get enough of the cutouts, or the pastel color or the knot front. This will probably be my favorite dress for a while. I paired them with my Zara heels that I purchased at the beginning of summer. Quite honestly, they are pretty and go with everything, but I definitely missed the memo of how uncomfortable they are. Sigh, I really wish I didn't have flat feet! Oh, and can you spot my friend in the 4th picture? I didn't know she was hiding there until she giggled behind me. Silly girl! I love her so much, we started playing around in front of the camera :)

It's almost Friday!
--Christine





4 comments:

  1. I love the mint colored bag and you dress is so cute, I like the sides.
    Always,
    Tarah and the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute peekaboo Rrrrrr dress! Adorable-great color bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not sure what an Rrrrr dress is, but I'll take it as a compliment :)

      Delete