Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Maxi Perfection





maxi skirt: aland, top+tank top+sunnies: forever21, vest:korea, headscarf: h&m, purse: michael kors, wedges: anne klein

Did you miss me?? I've really missed you! It's been nice to take a breather to focus myself, but I'm really happy to be back on my blog and sharing my fashion. This outfit is a favorite of mine--a wonderful blend of a maxi, tie dye, and a vest. What more can I ask for? What I  really focused on in this outfit is layering (hence the 3 tops). I just love long and flowing layers, but getting the right lengths for each can be a little difficult, especially when a maxi is involved. You don't want to cover too much of the maxi, or have an awkwardly short length, so a length in the middle is always the best. 
As I tried on my outfit that morning, I placed my hair in the usual top bun. That's really all my hair can do during the summer anyway, but that morning it just felt too plain. I found my favorite H&M lipstick scarf and twisted it into a headscarf. I like how the ends tie quite short and add more style. Do you like?   

Happy to be back!
--Christine

1 comment: