Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Received the Liebster Blog Award!

This morning I found out that Karen from A Little Piece of Fashion and Beauty nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! This definitely made my day, and I'm so touched that someone enjoys my blog :) Thanks again, Karen!




The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, loveliest and more.



Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!


11 Things About Myself
1. I love eating and will try anything at least once.

2. I'm a huge coffee fan and want to own a coffee shop someday.
3. My mother is Korean, and my father is American. 
4. My father is purely American because my ancestors were on the Mayflower =X!!
5. I love going to the airport because it feels like I'm on an adventure, but I hate flights themselves.
6. I'm a size 5 1/2 shoe. Try finding shoes that fit me!! :(
7. I have a twitter account, but really dislike tweeting. I'll try to use it more!
8. My favorite movie genre is (believe it or not) action! I MUST be entertained!
9. I love writing fiction novels. I had a crazy imagination when I was young.
10. I grew up thinking I'd be a pop star until high school when I realized I wasn't the best singer ever.
11. I really love going on adventures, but sometimes I love lounging on couches more.


A Little Piece of Fashion and Beauty's Questions:
1. Do you have a nickname? If so, what is it?
Curtain. My grandma can't pronounce my english name, so something like 'curtain' or 'clinton' comes out instead. It caught on way too quickly with family and friends!
2. What is your biggest fear?
Failing. But, failure is just not an option.
3. Who is your favorite music artist/band?
I really love Hillsong. When I need a pick-me-up, I just listen to them!
4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Any oreo or coffee flavor does it for me!
5. Do you have a special talent and if so, what is it?
I like to think styling is my special talent, but I can also bend my wrists completely forward, so my fingers touch my arm. Special, right??
6. What is your favorite dessert?
Brownies, cake, cupcakes...I love any dessert!!
7. Do you have any siblings? How many?
I have an older brother who has the kindest heart that I know!
8. What is one thing you want to accomplish or try before you die?
To design and make my own clothing.
9. Night owl or morning person?
I get more done during nights, but I love having an entire morning to myself (hate the waking up part =X)
10. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Stayed out till 8 am, came home, showered and ran off to a lunch appointment. Never again.
11. What is your current favorite piece of clothing?
My Daniel Hetcher skirt from Paris. Perfect silhouette, perfect print. I feel so pretty in it each time I put it on!
My Questions
1. Who is your favorite icon in (any) industry, and why?
2. What is your one favorite place to shop?
3. How do you catch up/keep up with fashion (or other) news?
4. If you could sport one designer's collection for the rest of your life, who's would it be?
5. Tumblr or Pinterest?
6. If you can trade lives with anyone, who would it be and why?
7. Which big cities have you visited, and which one is your favorite?
8. Have you been to NYC before? And where's your favorite place to eat?
9. What is one thing you want to accomplish before you die?
10. What's one piece of advice you want to give to those thinking of starting a blog?
11. Describe one profound memory you have.

My Nominations
I'm passing this award onto the following bloggers to give love and support and raise awareness for them! Some are fashion, some may not be, but all are great! (all have less than 200 followers)

1. GoingGoca
2. BorrowedWardrobe
3. L-Iconoclaste
4. Quirks of a Crowded Mind
5. Dirty Little Notions
6. Patient Cash Flow <--my very smart friend!
7. The G Life
8. Kanaho's Show
9. Happily Eaten After
10. Kissing Dust
11. INGA95

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Christine:))☆

    Thank you for your comment on my blog.
    and Thank you for the recommendation my blog!
    I'm happy:D!

    LOVE and PEACE♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Christine! I loved reading your answers and glad I learned more about you. =) Ah I need to post more! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're a darling! and you are so darn cute! i adore your blog, really i do
    thank you so so much
    xoo

    ReplyDelete