Thursday, August 23, 2012

Casually Breezy




skull printed blouse: street boutique, bracelet: forever21, heels: michael kors, belts: urban outfitters

I must say, this blouse is probably my favorite shirt ever. Its skull print sheerness with a low collar and baggy effect makes this the breeziest blouse with such a fashionable loose fitting. It's definitely one of a kind--I haven't come across a look a like yet. I wore this on a hot day and styled it with loose shorts and easy heels that finishes every outfit. Slouchy, breezy, and easy.

Enjoy.

--Christine

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I would like to get your permission because I wanna feature this post and give credit to your blog as well on my next post.

    Would that be okay?
    Let me know if it's okay. :)

    starsandstitches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. Yes, of course it would be okay!

      Delete