Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fishtail Skirt





shirt: forever21, skirt: purchased in korea, scarf: chinatown, necklace: swarovski crystal heart

It's always good to dress up on vacation. Maybe, to be even more outrageous/adventurous...why? Because you're on vacation. Make it feel like one! I love this outfit, especially the skirt. My mom brought it for me from some little shop in Korea. I love when she surprises me with little goodies like these! It's something she's been doing since I was a child. It started with lipglosses from Walmart and now has progressed into fashion steals. The skirt is quite whimsical and flows beautifully behind me when I walk around. I complimented it with a flowing sheer shirt from forever21. It has arm slits, but I guess you can't really tell from here. It's not too sheer of a shirt. With a black bra on, you can hardly tell that its sheer. It's very my style--more conservative. I've been wearing my scarf from china town as a headscarf all weekend long to recreate that vacation getaway look. It adds more glamour in my opinion. Finished with a swarovski heart pendant on a black rope (which by the way goes with everything. yay!), and my mom's vacation flip flops. Perfect outfit for the breeze in Florida and a night out. 

Wish I was back with those palm trees behind me!

--Christine






6 comments:

  1. really loving the look and your blog! following you now:* if you want,follow me back!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt :) I would really like to follow each other, but I can't see your following gadget :(




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the lovely comment! my following gadget is on the right side under my shabby apple sponsor :)

      following you too!

      Delete
  3. love everything!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    Let me know...follow you then back on both.:-)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete