Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Flowers and Stripes








top: tj maxx, shorts: h&m, necklace: zara, nails: sonia kashuk

This is probably by far one of my favorite outfits this summer. It just screams summertime with an open back, boxy shirt and floral shorts. These h&m shorts were a steal for about $20, and I probably wear them every week. I don't know if you can tell, but my shirt is a deep green color with a pearlescent shine. I love the open back especially since you can only tell the back opens when I lift my arms. I'm a little conservative in that way. But anyways, flowers and stripes are always a good combination, so I paired these two together, wore a neon necklace for some pop, and tied the colors in with a grey sweater. It was flowy, it was fun, it was summer!

Enjoy!

--Christine

1 comment:

  1. i just stumbled upon your blog and i love your outfits! your style is so unique! i always love the flowers and stripes combo.

    im a new follower! follow me back?

    :)

    laura

    www.lauraupintheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete