Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Golden Skies







shirt: forever21 korea, jacket: street shopping, leggings: h&m, headband: eugenia kim, sandals: michael kors

If you can't tell,  my inspiration for my outfit was centered around gold. I bought my sheer jacket from while street shopping in Korea for around $4. Seriously. This Opening Ceremony like jacket was tucked away in a rack staying untouched until its shimmer caught my eye. Though at first I only saw a small portion of it, I was immediately intrigued by it after pulling it off the rack. I didn't even try it on. It went immediately home with me, and though the shape and size might not be exact, I still love the jacket minus its itchy fabric and the fact that it was really $4. I accented with soft oranges on my lips and my purse with dark elements such as my nails, ring, and shoes. This is definitely under one of my favorite outfits of the summer...it's just something completely new.

Enjoy.
--Christine 

4 comments:

  1. Nice jacket! :)

    New post on my blog, check it! :)
    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am nominating you for a Sunshine Award. I think your blog deserves this! xxxx

    http://fashion-burger.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm honored and flattered! xx

      Delete