Sunday, August 19, 2012

Simple Styling Sundays: Travel Edition 2




cosmetic bag: sonia kashuk

Since last weekend I was on vacation, I decided to do a post about traveling bags again. If you missed my first traveling necessity post, pretty much I gushed about how important it is to have a cosmetic bag. Now, I'm gushing about which one I'm completely in love with. I took this Sonia Kashuk bag with me to orlando. It's a compact bag with two sides. One side for cosmetics, and the other side comes with two convenient smaller pouches for whatever you'd like. I was able to fit all my make up, hair care, and necessities in this one tiny case. It fit into my carry on bag with the rest of my clothes and such with a light weight feel. It's just so useful and convenient, but also eye catching. Purple lining on a grey snakeskin print is just a no brainer. In love and obsessed!

Love my bag? Stay tuned for my first giveaway :)

--Christine



14 comments:

  1. Nice bag.*_*
    Thanks,for the follow on bloglovin and gfc.
    Follow you back on gfc and bloglovin #4.
    Lovely greets from germany.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the snake print!just bought myself maxi snake print clutch:) and i see you have no7 product, what is it and where you bought it? lookin' everywhere for highlighter,but can't find:( wanna follow each other?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you can buy no7 at a target! or try here: http://tinyurl.com/9o6bcfs

      sure, let's follow each other! xx

      Delete
  3. Hi sweetie! Thanks for your comment! Sure we can follow each other, following you now, hope you followback

    XOXO

    fashion-beam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Ok, let's follow each other! I follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u for your comment! if u want we can follow each other
    xoxo

    celyneglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hi dear! We follow each other on chictopia and thought I'd follow your blog too! Hope you visit my new blog as well and follow back.

    ♥ http://starsandstitches.blogspot.com/
    ♥ http://starsandstitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the travel case..I want a stylish one for my travel too;)

    if have time please visit;0


    EDGYMIX-Bloglovin”
    EDGYMIX-Travel for Fashion”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I love your blog! I love traveling so much too. I'd love us to follow each other! xx

      Delete
  8. Great post! The bag is portable , handy and chic :) Would you love to follow each other? I'd be delighted if you come visit me :)

    Love,Nyt
    http://metajojuana-under-a-starry-nyt.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great bag! You make it look easy hehe ;-) Also, great blog name!

    I really like your blog, you have great sophisticated style! Hope you'll visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow each other. x

    http://fashion-burger.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i love this bag, it is so big and pretty and really hold it all, fabulous for traveling!
    By the way, thank you for your comment on my blog, let me know if you want to follow each other ;)

    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete