Thursday, September 13, 2012

PR Girl's Wear



lipstick: ardency inn, nail apps: opi

Pretty excited today...you can probably tell since I'm up before the crack of dawn. If you know me, you know that I'm at Cynthia Rowley to help with PR for her Fall Installation. Turns out, today is her installation! Yay for my first NYFW experience. Just showing what I'm planning to wear today. Lesson in PR: black is your best friend. Haha...but really. I must look professional, but also can't detract from the show, or guests in any way. So, it's a simple black dress, sock bun, dramatic red lips, and vintage designer shoes for me. Can't wait till later tonight!

--Christine 

6 comments:

  1. you will look amazing :) professional and classy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha yeah I was only extremely lucky to be given a few pairs of them as gifts! Miss you Chloe!!

      Delete