Thursday, September 6, 2012

Saying goodbye to NYLON!






For some reason, Fashions Night Out feels like the appropriate time to say good bye to summer and everything that happened then. Its like the first day of school, when you know summer is totally over and a new chapter has started. Except, by school I mean the studio and that class you're supposed to attend might just be a runway. So now I take time to reflect on my internship with Nylon Magazine. It was a super busy summer with long days in the closet, so many lessons learned, and many great people. I learned how the behind the scenes run with a complete behind the scenes access to one of my favorite magazines. I'm definitely not saying it was all glitz and glamour, but it was definitely meaningful. Some of my favorite parts included being on shoots of the pictures above and previewing all the fabulous fall wear that's ready to come out. But, I think most of all, my favorite part was the connections I made, especially with other interns. We are all there for the same reasons: we love the magazine, we love this industry. It was wonderful to be with people my age and budding professionals in this field. I'm excited to see where this industry takes all of us! 

Thanks NYLON for quite the time.

--Christine


4 comments:

  1. Loves like a productive time you had there as an intern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did! It was a great and enjoyable experience! xx

      Delete
  2. Follow you via bloglovin
    Hope to follow me back
    :)
    talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following me! I'm following you too :) xx

      Delete