Sunday, September 9, 2012

Simple Styling Sundays: Spring's Color Trend Predictions

          
                            Altuzarra SS'13

 
                     Monique Lhullier SS'13

 
                      Rebecca Taylor SS'13

                                                                                                                                          all images via style.com

Is it me, or will next spring and summer be a little grim? Yes, like you, I'm tired of the neons hurting my eyes, and I'm a little sick of the dainty pastels that have ruled our summer months. I'm waiting to exchange my brights for deeper and darker colors as we get closer and closer to fall (today's weather was gorgeous and cool! It's such a good sign!!). However, when viewing all the runways that have been happening during the past couple of days, I'm noticing how neutral next spring and summer will be. With the exception of a few designers so far, most have nudes, whites and blacks in their collections. I can't lie, it's feeding my color appetite as of yet, but what happens when spring and summer months roll around yet again and we are all running around nude? I mean in nude colors? I'm wondering how I'll feel next summer without the in-your-face color palette that I've become so accustomed to these past few months...

Thoughts? Love if you shared.

--Christine

1 comment:

  1. It's surprising how neutral some of the shows have been. Definitely feels abit somber for Spring.

    Thanks for your sweet comment and follow Christine! Following you back on GFC and Bloglovin' as well!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete