Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Buys








sweaters: joe fresh here and similar here
knitted top and skirt: forever21 here and similar here

Ever wake up to your closet screaming, "update mee!"? Happened to me last week. The warm days of summer have completely turned into the cold nights of fall (not terribly cold yet!), and my closet stands limp and chilly. I thought, "why not? Let's do a few subtle updates." Basics. Sweaters. Blouses. Wearable items for many changes of Fall to come. My metallic mini skirt was an unplanned purchase, but once I was inside Forever21 scouting for a specific oxblood blouse I saw online that came in an extra small, my hands unknowingly reached for them. One minute I was perusing a blouse section and the next I found myself picking up the skirt literally not remembering how I got there. No matter, a great purchase it is. I'm excited for these items and to see how they will change my wardrobe. I can already tell the countless outfits these will make, even when paired all together. Chunky and knitted, oxblood (or maybe cranberry) and metallic. Loving the materials.

Any great buys lately?

--Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment