Sunday, November 11, 2012

Beauty Fix: Makeup Setting Spray

Product: Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray


Normally, makeup and beauty is a pretty overwhelming category for me. There are so many products that each do different things, different colors for different face tones, seriously the list goes on and on. So, when I do find a product that I like and it does something very functional, it really excites me! Urban Decay's makeup setting spray is no different.  I received this item in a recent beauty kit that was free with my order (what I ordered is to come!), and cautiously tried it out. After the first day, I noticed that the product does deliver on what's promised: oil-control and no smudged makeup. I was shocked when my eyeliner and mascara did not hang on the bottom of my eyes like panda eyes! The next day, I used the spray more vigorously and on top of lipstick. Same deal, very happy. It's a light misting spray, keeps all my makeup in place, and has gained a spot in my makeup necessities. You should try it too :)

--Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment