Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Wish List + Gift Guide

details on polyvore, click the link and images for product information

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! I know I did--got out of the city for a while, constantly ate tasty food and met new people. It's always wonderful to surround yourself with loving people and great food, I'm so thankful! So now that Thanksgiving is over, time to bring on the gift guides, wish lists and party plans for the upcoming christmas holiday! The above is my mix of a wish list (I've been eyeing that Alexander Wang silk shift dress all season long!) and gift guide (there are accessories for every type of friend--traveler, makeup obsessed, journalist, jewelry-holic and perfectionist) with a wide range of prices from splurge-worthy 'let's use daddy's credit card' to affordable 'buy one for everyone!' Hope you get inspired and enjoy :)

--Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment