Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Alexander Wang Nails



=



Initially, I saw these Alexander Wang inspo nails on pinterest from the blogger Sprinkles in Springs. I thought it was such a cool idea, I wanted to try it for myself. It's incredibly easy to do, and the result was much more than a tribute to Alexander Wang's SS'13 line. It's a completely new way to play with geometrics with many variations. I'm looking forward to playing around with thinner stripes and multiple colors!

Items you need:
nail polish (at least one color)
tape
scissors
top coat

Steps:
-Cut thin pieces of tape before painting your nails
-Apply strips to your nails 
-Paint two coats of nail polish, let dry
-Peel off pieces of tape and finish with a top coat

It might look harder than it actually is, but this is incredibly easy.

Enjoy!

--Christine




2 comments:

  1. I NEED to try this out - it's so simple and chic AKA perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yumi! You should definitely try this with your new Alexander Wang clutch ;)

      Delete