Sunday, April 28, 2013

Smorgasburg


plain black dress: random in korea, black sweater: gap, army printed jacket: urban outfitters, tights: hue, boots: vintage pollini

I love layering during any time of the year. My favorite season to layer is probably fall, but spring comes close too! Light layers--thin dresses with tights and jackets. Simple and incredibly comfortable. Last weekend was the perfect weather for spring layering! The sun was out, and provided enough warmth during the slightly chilly breeze. I spent the whole day out at Smorgasburg in dumbo. Sooooo happy, still grinning ear to ear thinking about my entire experience that day. Smorgasburg is a 'food flea' if you must. Like Brooklyn flea but with only foods and a ton of vendors. My friends and I did a once around the entire flea before choosing what we would try "this time." (We kept saying "in moderation, we'll be back...so hard to control ourselves!) Everything we tried was amazing--filipino rolls, pork buns, brisket sandwiches, pretzel bread, chilled oysters and hibiscus flavored donuts.  I can still remember the chilled oysters sliding down my throat...I'm ready for the beach! Anyone else? 











I would go every weekend if it weren't time to start preparing for the beach :P

--Christine




2 comments:

  1. :9 hmmm is it delicious?
    I love your style, however you work in fashion *oh, my dream job

    http://thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete